Saturday, April 9, 2011

Let Travel Season Begin!

So it’s kind of like this … over the past ten years I’ve done my fair share of traveling from coast-to-coast and everywhere in between. I’m convinced that during this time my luggage should have received frequent flier miles considering the number of times it was lost and the number of connecting flights it took to finally make it back to me. Can you relate? So who am I? Well, my name is Theresa and I live in Upstate, New York with my pretend husband, Mark (yes, you read that right … some things I’m too young for and other things I’m too old for and calling Mark my boyfriend is one of the things I’m way too old for). We share our home with two dogs, Ellie and Bentley plus our cat Shiloh. The month of April 2011 marks my 10-year anniversary working as a saleswoman for NextStepU, a multi-media company (my official title is Director of Results but I’m better known as the Velvet Hammer and some even call me Lady T!). For the most part, my travels have been work-related, each trip being commemorated with the obligatory number of postcards and the odd magnet or two. As I embark on year number 11, I wanted to do something more, something different than buying those postcards and magnets so this blog was born! Honestly, I don’t know what shape or form it will take but if nothing more hopefully it will be fun to read, entertaining and maybe even helpful (plus it indulges my need to get my creative on and write)! So where am I going next? It’s Atlanta or bust! I leave this afternoon, Saturday, April 9 from the Greater Rochester, New York Airport. I’ll be in Georgia almost an entire week, touching back down in Rochester on Friday, April 15th. Keep an eye out for updates and let me know how I’m doing with blogging 101! On angel wings, Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Love it...I can't wait to read more.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! For your nicknames, you forgot "The Canadian Closer."
    :-)

    ~ Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you forgot Tbaby! :) <3 amesy

    ReplyDelete